Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time Change on Interior Design

The interior design seminar by KIM ROSBOROUGH will be held at 11:30 on Friday instead of the time originally posted. I hope that this won't inconvenience any of you that were planning to attend. Please accept my apology.

If you haven't yet RSVP'd to attend there is still room for you and you won't want to miss this! I got a little SNEAK PREVIEW of some of the trends that she'll be speaking on and a glimse into Kim's talent this morning with some inspiration boards that she incorporated into our displays today.











I can't wait to hear what Kim has to share. We hope to see you at 11:30!
Thanks,





3 comments:

  1. Just popping over from 3 men & a lady's blog.
    Your store looks great, Wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I've never seen your store! I am a friend of Michelle Hinkley's and just saw her blog post. Your store is beautiful and I can't wait to come visit!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'll definitely be stopping by the next time I go "down" to Tucson from my home "up" in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete