Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I love this season!  Starting with Thanksgiving when I have an opportunity to reflect on all that I am grateful for, moving towards Christmas when I share festivities with so many of my friends and family & celebrate redemption, and then on the New Years looking forward to the year ahead - I just wish I could slow it all down and savor the moments a little longer.  My wish for each of you is that you will enjoy this time of the year and that it will be as low-stress as possible.

A Fine Line is in the process of changing out our displays from Fall to Winter but I still have a tabletop display set for Thanksgiving!  Our Christmas merchandise is out and we are getting new arrivals all the time. And we have great gifts and stocking stuffers.

One of my top sellers last year was a large Nativity Set and many of you were disappointed when I sold out of it.  The good news is that I have a new one that we are offering this year.

I love so much about it. It is not quite as large as the other, making it a little more manageable to find a spot for and a lot easier to store, but still big enough to make a great statement. It is a little more refined - but still has great character. It is made of Terra Cotta with a sweet light cream glaze.
$198 for the 8 piece set.  Supply is limited so hurry. 

The tree is trimmed and the Christmas decor has already started selling very quickly.  This year I've trimmed the tree in natural bark embellishments, moss ribbon, and different tones of metallic pinecones and ornaments.  The pewter, mocha, silver, gold and champagne tones are so natural and pretty together and add a touch of elegance to an otherwise beautiful but understated designer look.


Also, it's time to order your Christmas Cards and Holiday Party Invitations.  Kristi is geared up and ready for the rush! We've got an even bigger selection of products and designs to choose from this year.  One of our favorite additions is this new line of photocards with a great preppy look.

Come see us soon!





A FINE LINE
Gift, Home & Stationery Boutique
La Plaza Shoppes
6538 East Tanque Verde
(behind Sakura)
520-721-2500

Hours of Enjoyment:
Tues-Fri 10-5
Sat 10-3
Closed Sun & Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment