Sunday, June 19, 2011

An Amazing Dad

My father died over 20 years ago and I still miss him terribly. But I was lucky to have a dad that was loving, a man of good character and was very fun. He was not only a great dad but also an amazing grandfather. We all miss Grandpa Ken!


But I was blessed with another man shortly after my father's death. He is the love of my life and an amazing dad to our children!


Thank you, honey, for being my best friend & partner. And for being the provider, protector, encourager, Godly leader, man of character, cheerleader, hero, teacher, silly guy, listener, wise voice, faithful, caring, generous, supportive, loving role-model for our family.


Below are some photos of Thom with our children. With our eldest daughter, Amanda, at her wedding.
With our son, Brendan, on his wedding day.

With our daughter, Kara, at her cotillion.




With our son, Cameron, (who is taller than Thom now but I couldn't find a more recent photo of the two of them) doing what they do best together - hanging out.

I love you, Darling! Happy Father's Day!






A Fine Line Stationery & Gift Boutique


6538 East Tanque Verde #180


520.721.2500


No comments:

Post a Comment