Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Tribute






While A Fine Line carries many different cards and gifts to celebrate our Moms this weekend, we thought it appropriate to honor our own mothers and let you, our friends, know why they are our "she-ros".







Jeanne with her mother, Sharon
My mom is my shero because... I am the mom I am because of the mom she was. She taught us to be independent, yet to treat others with kindness and respect. She modeled unconditional love, and graciously opened our home to those in need. And above all she was a FUN mom, laughing over silly things with us and celebrating our special moments in special ways.








Nancy's mother, Jeanne
My mom is my shero because...she was able to blend two families together with love and grace. My biological mother passed away when I was 8, leaving my dad with three children to raise. Two years later, my father married lovely Jeanne who had two young children of her own. Jeanne melded us into a real-life Brady Bunch family, sharing her heart and her love with all of us.







Kristi and her mother, Suzette
My mom is my shero because...of her wisdom, dignity and generosity. Her servant's heart and steadfastness have been a sanctuary for me and my family and she is who I aspire to be.







Alexis with her mother, Liz
My mom is my shero because... she is so loving and caring. I know she will always be there for me no matter what. She means so much to me. My mother is not only my mom, but also my friend. I truly value our relationship.








Elaine and her mother, Linda
My mom is my shero because...she is so committed to her family. She is a role model of strength, determination, resilience, loyalty and love.



It's pretty easy to see where the ladies at A Fine Line get not only their beauty, but their gracious, caring ways as well. Please visit the store, and share why your mom is your "she-ro". They will love to hear all about it. Or post a comment on this blog and share your thoughts on this special weekend.



Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment