Monday, February 21, 2011

New Merchandise

I'm back from my buying trip and we have lots of new and exciting merchandise arriving at A Fine Line Stationery & Gift Boutique. I found so many wonderful things that I can't wait for you to see. I thought I'd share a little preview of a few items that are on their way.


Coming soon! A new line of adorable cards by Tokyo Milk. Sweet, fresh designs and darling greetings. My personal favorite is one with an Octopus on the front that says "I want to wrap my arms around you." Perfect for your guy to let him know how much you care, or for a girlfriend going through a tough situation. They've been shipped so they should be arriving soon.





Lindsey Phillips shoes with snap on embellishments. Nancy Cox introduced me to these shoes months ago and I don't know how I lived without them. Their ballet style shoes are SO COMFORTABLE, light, easy to carry, and SO CUTE!


The flowers snap off and you can replace them with a variety of different embellishments.


I love this sparkling linen-look shoe for Spring and Summer






Matching handbags are also on their way. The same embellishments for the shoes can be used on the handbag.



The new jelly flip flops use the same decorative snaps as the ballet slippers and will be a popular addition to the line I'm sure!








The embroidered accent pillows below have already arrived and are adorning our bed. We have a variety of color choices available with this design. Come in soon to see them. At $44 each for a Euro-sized embroidered sham, they are certain to be a quick-selling bargain!

These great kitchen towels make nice hostess gifts.


The candles pictured below arrived recently and are already selling like crazy! The scents are HEAVENLY and the container is so pretty. Once the candle has burned I can envision this jar as a darling canister.


Watch for more to come...


Mark your calendars for our Spring Shopping Fair, March 3rd thru 5th. I'll be posting the event schedule soon. We've got lots of fun things planned and most of our new merchandise will have arrived by then. Plan to bring a friend.


Hugs,







No comments:

Post a Comment