Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Hello, My Name Is_____"

Hello! Welcome (again) to A Fine Line, the Blog. My name is Michelle and I will be the new "blog editor" for this blog. Jeanne (owner of A Fine Line, Paperie and Gift Boutique) and I met years ago through the real estate industry but recently discovered our shared passion for design and home decor.

I write a fun little blog called Three Men and a Lady which documents my life as a wife and mother of two rough and tumble boys striving to do my job with grace and style. I have been named in several magazines and design blogs for my fun projects. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Before.
Found this great little sofa table which was all wrong so I painted it, replaced the hardware and added some stylish accessories.


AFTER.

Estate sale mirror, BEFORE.

AFTER.
Turned it into a bulletin board with some paint, cork board and remnants of a vintage burlap feed sack.

I'm excited to be working with Jeanne and her staff to bring you updates on the latest store merchandise, entertaining and decorating tips, gift giving, as well everything else under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment