Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sensational Settings Table Design to benefit St. Luke's Home



After many years of attending the charity event "Sensational Settings" I entered my own table design for viewing. It was very fun to participate.

I used gift wrap to set the color scheme and mixed elegant dinnerware with paper plates. My floral arrangement was done by Elaine Taylor. It was a fun blend of beautiful, traditional flowers mixed with succulents to give it a little bit of flair.

My theme was a bridesmaid's luncheon where the bride was honoring her attendants. In addition to an elegantly set table the fictious bride expressed her thanks to her attendants with gift boxes filled with fabulous gifts from A Fine Line Stationery & Gifts. The table was complete with place cards and a menu card created in-house at A Fine Line.

I was pleased to be able to support the fundraising efforts for St. Luke's Home and to meet so many wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment